This is in reference to the Moodle module for Drupal 4.7.4 . Basically, if you configure Moodle to authenticate users from an external database, and that database is the Drupal database, you can seamlessly invoke Moodle in an iframe with automatic login from Drupal.
I made some quick modifications to get this module working for Drupal 5.0 beta. This is a tarball of the module actually working.
I find that relative URL's for the (possibly local) moodle installation do not work, and require a full http://... URL.
I have attached the file to this entry. AS IS, folks, no guarantees; and I am hosting it as a temporary measure until better Drupal/Moodle integration is possible.
This last Friday and Saturday I attended CafeConf 2006 :
- What: CaFeConf - 5th GNU/Linux & FS open gathering
- When: November 10th and 11th, 2006
- Where: Lima 717 - UADE - Capital Federal - Argentina
- Que: CaFeConf - 5tas. Conferencias Abiertas de GNU/Linux y Software Libre
- Fecha: 10 y 11 de Noviembre 2006
- Lugar: Lima 717 - UADE - Capital Federal - Argentina
Since this year they decided to broaden out their base, they decided to focus on education, in order to get students involved, so they decided to get teachers involved. To do that, they included as a kind of conference-in-the-conference, a Mini Moodle Moot 2006. I found myself focusing on these events.